Enterprise Library 5.0 - Extensibility Labs
Other Available Downloads
Update 2/18/2011: The final set of Hands-on Labs, which now includes a comprehensive Custom Application Block lab has been released on MSDN.This is a preview release of the Hands-on Labs to help you learn and practice different ways the Enterprise Library can be extended.
- Custom exception handler (estimated time to complete: 1 hr 15 mins)
- Custom logging trace listener (1 hr)
- Custom configuration source (registry-based) (30 mins)
- Enterprise Library 5.0 / Unity 2.0 installed
- SQL Express 2008 installed
- Visual Studio 2010 Pro (or better) installed
- Chris Tavares, Microsoft Corporation
- Daniel Piessens, Zywave Inc.
- Grigori Melnik, Microsoft Corporation
- Many thanks to Rick Carr (content tester) and Nancy Michell (editor)
- Special thanks to the participants of the Enterprise Library Extensibility Workshop at the patterns & practices Symposium 2010 for beta testing the labs and providing feedback
it is ver helpfull.....
on Feb 4, 2012 at 6:22 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.