Type cannot be resolved

Topics: Exception Handling Application Block
Apr 24, 2007 at 9:04 PM
Trying to make a simple test to handle exceptions with logging. Added strong named dlls and used EntLib conf tool but receving the error below.
What might be wrong?

Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.ExceptionHandlingException was unhandled
Message="The type 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging.LoggingExceptionHandler, Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' cannot be resolved. Please verify the spelling is correct or that the full type name is provided."
Source="Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling"
StackTrace:
at Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.ExceptionPolicy.GetExceptionPolicy(Exception exception, String policyName, ExceptionPolicyFactory factory)
at Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.ExceptionPolicy.HandleException(Exception exceptionToHandle, String policyName, ExceptionPolicyFactory policyFactory)
at Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.ExceptionPolicy.HandleException(Exception exceptionToHandle, String policyName)
at HPIPortal.Services.RCNVideoLinksLoader.RCNLoader.Process() in C:\Documents and Settings\msharko\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\RCNTest\RCNTest\RCNFeed.cs:line 54
at RCNTest.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Documents and Settings\msharko\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\RCNTest\RCNTest\Program.cs:line 30
at System.AppDomain.nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
Apr 24, 2007 at 9:29 PM
I appeared to forget to add reference to Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging