loggingConfiguration error with entlib 5.0 with WCF Test Client

Topics: Logging Application Block
Jun 22, 2013 at 3:55 PM
I am getting the below error when configuring the entlib 5.0 at WCF Config file.
Basically, I am testing the code from WCF Test Client (VS Express 2012 for Web).

Note: This is only with the Logging Application Block.

If I remove the looging app block, it works very well with Data and Exception block, but the moment I add the logging block, it give the below error at the following line of code:

Also, I am referring the dll from the default location C:\program files......\entlib 5.0\bin only.

Error:
An error occurred creating the configuration section handler for loggingConfiguration: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging, Version=5.0.414.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

Line of code giving error (As mentioned only on the apply of logging block)
public DataSet GetDataSet(string pstrProcedureName)
    {
        try
        {
            Database dbConnect = EnterpriseLibraryContainer.Current.GetInstance<Database>("DBConnectsystem");
Jun 22, 2013 at 4:04 PM
What assemblies are in the bin directory of the service? For logging you should have at least:

Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common.dll
Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.dll
Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation.dll
Microsoft.Practices.Unity.Configuration.dll
Microsoft.Practices.Unity.dll
Microsoft.Practices.Unity.Interception.Configuration.dll
Microsoft.Practices.Unity.Interception.dll

~~
Randy Levy
entlib.support@live.com
Enterprise Library support engineer
Support How-to
Marked as answer by randylevy on 10/7/2013 at 11:13 PM
Jun 24, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Thanks Randy.

It solved my problem and is working fine, as expected. Basically (.Logging, Unity.Configuraton and Unity..Interception.Configuration) were missing in the bin. folder.

Can you please explain as what could have gone wrong for me, so that this has happened., While rest all were there in the bin folder. Twice I re-refrenced (basically the logging one), but my goodness, I just missed to see in the bin folder. I preassumed it would be there, but never ever thought that it would be missing there.