Error using Exception block

Topics: Exception Handling Application Block, Logging Application Block
Jan 19, 2009 at 10:32 PM
Hi,
I'm trying to use ent lib 3.x exception block.  When trying to use exception policy, I'm getting an error. The DLLs are in the bin directory, they do appear to be the correct versions. All of them are 3.1.1.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!

HERE IS WHERE I USE IT
=================================================
ExceptionPolicy.HandleException( ex, "ProjectExceptionPolicies" );

THIS IS THE ERROR I GET
Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging.LoggingExceptionHandler, Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' cannot be resolved. Please verify the spelling is correct or that the full type name is provided.

THIS IS FROM THE CONFIG FILE
    <configSections>
        <section name="loggingConfiguration" type="Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.Configuration.LoggingSettings, Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
        <section name="exceptionHandling" type="Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Configuration.ExceptionHandlingSettings, Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
        <section name="dataConfiguration" type="Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Configuration.DatabaseSettings, Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>

Jan 20, 2009 at 2:14 AM
Check if you have other versions of EntLib assemblies in GAC. 

Sarah Urmeneta
Global Technology & Solutions
Avanade, Inc.
entlib.support@avanade.com