Enterprise Library Best Practices

Topics: Building and extending application blocks, Caching Application Block , Cryptography Application Block, Data Access Application Block, Enterprise Library Core, Exception Handling Application Block, General discussion, Logging Application Block, Policy Injection Application Block, Pre-release discussions, Security Application Block, Validation Application Block
May 1, 2008 at 7:37 PM
Hi guys I’m pretty new to this and am looking for the best practices regarding Logging Application Block, a specially using messages level. I’m aware of the new features in version 4.0 CTP and find it very interesting. I’m currently developing an application in C# using ASP.Net and other technologies such as Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Great Plain and BizTalk.

We want to use EntLiB for the logging part of the project. I've been searching here and there for best practices regarding the logging part of the development without any luck. I would greatly appreciate it if one of you could point me out to a proper MSDN link, old discussion or simply give me a couple of good pointers on the subject.

Thx a lot