Discussions under Semantic Logging Application Block

Almost there, help

first post: NickRandal wrote: I have everything coded up and the SemanticLogging-svc.exe is runni...

Cannot start the Semantic Logging service for out-of-proc

first post: SathishVenugopal wrote: I used the following command in the “Package Manager Console” windo...

Semantic Logging - RollingFlatFileSink - Real-Time Logging

first post: jeffjarzombeck wrote: We're currently using semantic logging and are able to both save to...

latest post: jeffjarzombeck wrote: Here's the config file. Are we missing some other property in one o...

Is DateTime allowed as a parameter?

first post: matthewpomar wrote: I have this code: if (IsEnabled()) WriteEvent(17, sessionId, person...

latest post: ohads wrote: For the benefit of anyone getting here from a web search, there are...

answered by: randylevy wrote: I wrote about the valid types in [this thread](http://entlib.codepl...

SLAB confusing tasks and events

first post: mikedfox wrote: I'm having a problem when I try to use tasks in my EventSource. Whe...

latest post: bojingo wrote: I have to agree that this is unfortunately. We were really hoping ...

Semantic Logging Out of process custom sink not logging large size data

first post: saravanabharathi wrote: Hi Team, Below is the custom sink code for log data into log file(...

Deploying to IIS web server

first post: tstamper wrote: I am my code working locally fine, but when deploying to IIS it see...

latest post: randylevy wrote: It sounds like an exception is being thrown. Can you capture any s...

Database Logging

first post: mlavigne wrote: Hi There, I'm testing the Semantic Logging and trying to setup a d...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Good to hear!

SLAB logging to Windows EventLog

first post: wuzhenfei wrote: Hi there, After reviewing the design doc, I found SLAB will provi...

latest post: MichaelDBang wrote: OK, I have created (yet another) unofficial package for SLAB, compi...

Semantic Logging - Out of process

first post: saravanabharathi wrote: I have created dll called “SemanticLogging.CustomSink”. It will hav...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The -s option is trying to start the OOP service. It's hard to say...