Discussions under Semantic Logging Application Block

Getting Out of band event level Critical for provider.... using SLAB

first post: Drb2k22 wrote: Hi, I'm seeing a high volume of these messages in the rolling fil...

Passing a object to a EventSource method

first post: kolhapuri wrote: The following method generates the exception "Unsupported type Exce...

Query SLAB Traces table

first post: MikeWo wrote: I'm looking at SLAB and specifically the SQL DB Sink. I see that t...

latest post: Expecho wrote: Any news on this? How do you guys query the payload?

Interception does not recognize an attribute set on the Interface

first post: SathishVenugopal wrote: My interception is not working when I call the method InsertTipPoco...

Semantic Logging setup through config file

first post: futureguis wrote: Is there any documentation yet on how to get Semantic Logging, logg...

latest post: RobKraft wrote: I was looking forward to switching to the semantic logging block be...

Multiple EventSource to same rolling file listener

first post: mocsharp wrote: Was wondering if there's anyway to write multiple EventSource class...

latest post: mocsharp wrote: Nevermind. it does support calling EnableEvents multiple times.

answered by: mocsharp wrote: Nevermind. it does support calling EnableEvents multiple times.

Semantic Logging - RollingFlatFileSink - Real-Time Logging

first post: jeffjarzombeck wrote: We're currently using semantic logging and are able to both save to...

latest post: jeffjarzombeck wrote: We ended up getting it working. A bit ashamed to say it may have be...

Almost there, help

first post: NickRandal wrote: I have everything coded up and the SemanticLogging-svc.exe is runni...

Cannot start the Semantic Logging service for out-of-proc

first post: SathishVenugopal wrote: I used the following command in the “Package Manager Console” windo...

Is DateTime allowed as a parameter?

first post: matthewpomar wrote: I have this code: if (IsEnabled()) WriteEvent(17, sessionId, person...

latest post: ohads wrote: For the benefit of anyone getting here from a web search, there are...

answered by: randylevy wrote: I wrote about the valid types in [this thread](http://entlib.codepl...