Discussions under Transient Fault Handling Application Block ("Topaz")

v6 DLLs

first post: tutor wrote: Hi Folks I'm getting this error trying to get the aExpense soluti...

latest post: sw_lasse wrote: Just want to add: I have had the same issue and used the approach m...

EntLib 6.0 NuGet package dependencies

first post: iamdudley wrote: Hi, I'm using EntLib 6.0 Transient Fault Handling Block (Topaz) a...

latest post: randylevy wrote: As the name indicates the [Enterprise Library - Transient Fault Han...

PDB files for EntLib 6.0

first post: iamdudley wrote: Hi, I'm trying to debug into the Enterprise Library Transient Fau...

Does Transient Fault Handling Application Block support WCF, OData, or any custom protocols?

first post: Lanxing wrote: Hi, recently I came accross Transient Fault Handling Application Bl...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The other scenarios that you list are not supported out of the box....

Transient Fault Handling framework with SQL Azure Federation and Dapper

first post: dhuvelle wrote: Hello, I am looking for information on the usage of the latest ve...

Installation issues

first post: JonInBogota wrote: I've installed the Transient Fault Handling block for v 6.0 through...

latest post: randylevy wrote: If you want to use the configuration tool, install the [Enterprise ...

How can I test if my implementation of Transient Fault Handling Application Block works?

first post: amang wrote: Hi, I understand that these are transient errors, but I would susp...

latest post: randylevy wrote: One way would be to perform unit tests with either a mock strategy ...

Bug in transient Fault Handling in EntLib 6

first post: styx31 wrote: Hi, With the release of EntLib 6, I have checked if the status of ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Thanks for posting. Enterprise Library is open source and released...

MSEntlib6 finally out...

first post: PiotrLuczak wrote: I've been waiting very long time to see that, and here it is, a com...

Retry logic for windows azure

first post: kavitha_yieshanee wrote: In the lesson for Retry logic - Add Retry Logic they mention that ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: There are many resources available. A good place to start is the D...