Discussions under Autoscaling Application Block ("Wasabi")

WASABi and Azure SDK 2.4

first post: jarvija wrote: Hi, Sorry my little bit confusing post, but I don't know how to c...

latest post: jarvija wrote: Thank you for detailed information. Windows Azure Monitoring Servic...

answered by: randylevy wrote: WASABi has been superseded (for the most part) by the autoscaling f...

Update to Wasabi for latest OS version issue

first post: markmacumber wrote: Hi, Recently, I received an email from the Azure team stating tha...

Enterprise Library 6 - no WASABi

first post: bojanbojan wrote: Greetings, Is there a reason behind not having WASABi Autoscaling...

latest post: bojanbojan wrote: Thanks for response :) Regards

Activation error occured while trying to get instance of type Autoscaler, key "" with Azure SDK 2.0

first post: maheshjasti wrote: I am trying WASABi autoscaling sample and facing this issue. I foll...

latest post: npickett wrote: Randy, I am interested also on whether their are any release plans ...

Improvements coming to Wasabi?

first post: mish_olson wrote: Is the Autoscaling Application Block something that is being active...

latest post: mish_olson wrote: I saw that, but what is now built into Azure has FEWER features tha...

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException:FileLoadException StorageClient

first post: asdmonster wrote: I am new to Azure & c#, I just develop a Azure deployment using Aut...

latest post: asdmonster wrote: Thanks randylevy. I am sorry that I hasnot seen your reply un...

MSEntlib6 finally out...

first post: PiotrLuczak wrote: I've been waiting very long time to see that, and here it is, a com...

Track Service Management Requests

first post: mcollier wrote: What are the values that are stored in a queue when 'trackServiceMa...

latest post: mcollier wrote: Fantastic - thank you!

How to get a list of StorageAccount objects

first post: mish_olson wrote: Sorry, I mistakenly posted this over in the Issue Tracker forum, bu...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The two approaches that you mention are what sprang to mind for me....

Autoscaling of custom resources per VM Instance

first post: stevozilik wrote: Hi, I have an azure worker role with many instances and I'm using...

latest post: randylevy wrote: As you say the desired approach is a bit at odds with the design of...