Discussions under Windows Azure Integration Pack

StorageClient 1.1 is incorrectly referenced by AsAzureStorageClientRetryPolicy

first post: EliSchleifer wrote: I recently tried integrating the TransientFaultHandling project fr...

latest post: cybernot wrote: Thanks, that solved the problem

answered by: randylevy wrote: Enterprise Library 5.0 Integration Pack for Windows Azure is depend...

MSEntlib6 finally out...

first post: PiotrLuczak wrote: I've been waiting very long time to see that, and here it is, a com...

How to deploy WASABi on a PaaS like Azure from MS

first post: kenny959 wrote: Hi everyone, I am working on a webapp which need to use WASABi to...

latest post: kenny959 wrote: thank you very much. At first, I have already read this article, s...

ReliableSqlConnection extend DbConnection class

first post: okazuki wrote: ReliableSqlConnection only implements IDbConnection interface. I t...

latest post: randylevy wrote: If you are asking how to use Entity Framework with the Transient Fa...

Activation error occured while trying to get instance of type Autoscaler, key ""

first post: harid wrote: I've followed http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/develop/net/how-...

latest post: hajjat wrote: randylevy wrote: I re-downloaded the project and made the change...

Exception in the constructor EnterpriseLibraryContainer.Current.GetInstance<Autoscaler>

first post: javiazuretesting wrote: Hi, I have followed the next how to: https://www.windowsazure.com...

latest post: randylevy wrote: You can start the Autoscaler on all role instances but you must ena...

The EntLib Configuration Editor does not show the Autoscaling Settings

first post: bruegge wrote: Hey there, I have installed the Enterprise Library 5.0 into C:\P...

latest post: bruegge wrote: Hello Randy, I tried it again and now the configurator works fine...

I am trying to get Wasabi [Autoscaling] working and nothing is happening

first post: woaksie wrote: I am running the EntLabs\Lab02. I have my azure role running and a...

latest post: woaksie wrote: Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for. I'll give it a go ...

WASABi Reactive Rule Scaling By

first post: crazyfx wrote: Hi,I'm using the Windows Azure Scaling Application Block in my appl...

latest post: dukeTitoAndolini wrote: Thank you for your answer. Maybe custom action and operand can be...

Adding New Column to PerformanceCountersTable

first post: mahendramohan wrote: I am using Autoscaling application Block "wasabi " for scaling my ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: I don't think you can add a column to the WADPerformanceCountersTab...