Discussions under Silverlight Integration Pack

IsolatedStorageTraceListenerData: The repository is not available

first post: Trinition wrote: Our Silverlight client is logging using the IsolatedStorageTraceLi...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Originally, I did some analysis and found a situation that may caus...

Remote Service logging

first post: sen3 wrote: I wonder what happened to the remote logging service in entity libr...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The Log Service is part of the [Enterprise Library 5.0 Integration ...

IsolatedStorageTraceListenerData: The repository is not available

first post: JavitoHertfy wrote: Hi I am facing a similar problem like this guy here has anybody sol...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Can you reproduce the issue with a sample solution? I think that w...

Entlib 6 and Silverlight 5 support

first post: MichaelBergman wrote: Will there be an ”Enterprise Library – Validation Application Block...

latest post: MichaelBergman wrote: Hi Randy, Thank you for your thoughts! You are probably right. It ...

MSEntlib6 finally out...

first post: PiotrLuczak wrote: I've been waiting very long time to see that, and here it is, a com...

Remote Service Trace Listener using SSL

first post: lax4u wrote: Well I believe I’m not the only one having this issue and there ma...

latest post: lax4u wrote: Thanks, thats is exactly what i was looking for

RemoteServiceTraceListner

first post: SLP wrote: Hi, I am new to Enterprise library and was trying to learn by foll...

latest post: randylevy wrote: As I mentioned, it's strange that you don't see the menu option and...

Silverlight Exception Handling

first post: mareich555 wrote: I have successfully gotten the silverlight remote logging to work. ...

latest post: vit100 wrote: I found solution for my problems with Exception Handler in Silverli...

EntLib 5.0 VAB: Validate on PropertyChanged with Silverlight 5/wCF RIA Services

first post: ChristianZ wrote: Hello Is there a sample implementation available for validating on...

latest post: randylevy wrote: I see what you mean. Firstly, if a ruleset name is specified then...

Share EntLib Validator Attributes between Client and Server with RIA Services

first post: ChristianZ wrote: Doesn't support EntLib Validation Application Block 5.0 (Update 1) ...

latest post: CHristianZ wrote: Thanks a lot, it works :-) Kind regards Christian