Discussions under Policy Injection Application Block

Member Name Matching Rule

first post: tphelps wrote: I created an interceptable class public static IUspsManager C...

latest post: Y2KPRABU wrote: Thanks Fernando, you saved my day Yes i could get the rule working....

Applying Policy Injection on ApiController in WebApi

first post: luckgagan wrote: Hi, Can any body suggest me the approach to apply policy injecti...

latest post: randylevy wrote: What version of Web API are you using? If using the latest version ...

Why PIAB interception failure in this simple example?

first post: sportsmanair wrote: /// <summary> /// StudentBase /// </summary> public class Studentba...

latest post: randylevy wrote: I see what you are saying. The reason why the interception isn't w...

answered by: randylevy wrote: I see what you are saying. The reason why the interception isn't w...

Policy Injection Intercept not working for WebAPI Controllers

first post: luckgagan wrote: Hi, I'm implementing Policy injection with web api and for DI we ...

[Enterprise Library 6] Using Policy Injection application block with ExceptionCallHandlerAttribute

first post: sushantjadhav21 wrote: Hello There, I am looking for help on how to use the ExceptionCa...

latest post: randylevy wrote: If you wanted to use Unity instead of the PolicyInjection facade th...

Exception is: InvalidOperationException - The type IBusinessDataManager does not have an accessible constructor.

first post: pljluca wrote: Hello, I have this error: Resolution of the dependency failed, ty...

latest post: randylevy wrote: You can inject properties using the XML configuration: ``` xml ...

Policy and Interceptions with Unity

first post: PlaySharp wrote: I'm experimenting on making an AOP-Based library, here is what I ha...

latest post: randylevy wrote: See: http://unity.codeplex.com/discussions/448429 ~~ Randy Levy en...

MSEntlib6 finally out...

first post: PiotrLuczak wrote: I've been waiting very long time to see that, and here it is, a com...

Enterprise Library 6.0 PolicyInjection

first post: snowman002000 wrote: How to use PolicyInjection in Enterprise Library 6.0? As we know, ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Assuming you have policy injection configured then you can use the ...

Enterprise Library 6 and Unity 3 released

first post: gmelnik wrote: EntLib community! We've released the final versions of the Enterp...