Discussions under Pre-release discussions

EntLib5 ExceptionShielding Issue

first post: volcanodeng wrote: Hi,I wrote an example using WCF ExceptionShielding ,and I always go...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Yes, there is a work item*: http://entlib.codeplex.com/workitem/337...

Semantic logging- can logging be controlled by keyword?

first post: DanMoyer wrote: Examining the xsd / xml schema for the semantic logging service, I ...

latest post: DanMoyer wrote: Grigori, Thanks for your response! Numeric keywords fit very well...

Limiting Data Access

first post: arunkv2 wrote: Hi, Im a newbie to enterprise app development and am learning the r...

latest post: AvanadeSupport wrote: Hi,You can still use the Security Application Block though you will...

How to deploy when using "RijndaelManaged" cryptography

first post: ankurnigam wrote: I created an website that uses Crypto block of Enterprise library.T...

latest post: AvanadeSupport wrote: It would be better if you can create a simple utility application t...

Second drop of Entlib for Silverlight posted

first post: gmelnik wrote: We've posted to the Source Code the second drop of the EntLib for S...

latest post: AvanadeSupport wrote: Hi,You need to download the Enterprise Library 5 Optional Update fo...

Prism with Unity or Enterprise Library with MEF?

first post: user256 wrote: Hello. I am using your library Prism. And I'd like to use your libr...

latest post: AvanadeSupport wrote: Hi,My personal take to this is, it really depends on your requireme...

LogCallHandler

first post: beezler wrote: Hi,I would like to configure my app to log before and after a every...

latest post: AvanadeSupport wrote: Hi,You need to specify which category in Logging Settings the Log C...

Windows Phone 7 Support

first post: hornerG wrote: Are there any plans for a version of Enterprise Library which will ...

latest post: AvanadeSupport wrote: The Enterprise Library Team will provide more details regarding thi...

Fourth of Entlib for Silverlight posted

first post: gmelnik wrote: Just in time for MIX2011, we've posted to the Source code the fourt...

Third drop of Entlib for Silverlight posted

first post: gmelnik wrote: We've posted to the Source Code the third dropof the EntLib for Sil...