Discussions under Building and extending application blocks

Develop an Enterprise Library version for C++. Mainly for Data Access.

first post: eduquint wrote: It is very hard to access a SQL Server from C++. C++ 11, 14, and 1...

Implement legacy TCP/UDP protocol with Enterprise Library

first post: i9magol wrote: How can I use EA to integrate a modern application with an old syst...

Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common.Configuration.ObjectBuilder and ICustomFactory in Enterpriselibrary 6.0

first post: jaishmathews wrote: I am using version 3 of EL and have below class which part of a cod...

latest post: jaishmathews wrote: Any updates?

Enterprise Library Edit button dosen't show in vs2012

first post: ttiiko wrote: Hi, I need help I've installed Enterprise Library 5.0 and update 0...

Need Advice on Enterprise Library 6.0 Deployment

first post: shekharsh wrote: Hi All, We have been using Enterprise Library since its version 2...

latest post: randylevy wrote: You can continue using the approach you describe. Deploying in the...

EntLib6 - EntLibConfig - Custom Validator not in menu

first post: cdpena wrote: Hi, I am attempting to add a custom validator to the list of vali...

latest post: cdpena wrote: Randy, Thank you for the quick response. I downloaded the EntLi...

Decoupling providers from configuration classes

first post: julealgon wrote: Hey there. I created my own "application block" some time ago, us...

Consecuitive logging with Microsoft Enterprise Library LogWriter

first post: retorikci wrote: Hi, I have asked the same question in stackowerflow also. I have ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The approach you posted should work. Instead of making two calls t...

Logging Client IP address

first post: denkyira wrote: I am using Enterprise Library 5.0 for logging and is working well. ...

latest post: denkyira wrote: Hi Randy, Thanks a lot

answered by: randylevy wrote: That looks OK. Just make sure to configure the formatter to log th...

Alternate method to SqlHelperParameterCache.GetSpParameterSet

first post: AkashChandok wrote: Hi, I am removing ApplicationBlock from my project. I need to fin...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Are you using the old SqlHelper? If that is the case then you can ...