Discussions under Validation Application Block

EntLib6 - EntLibConfig - Custom Validator not in menu

first post: cdpena wrote: Hi, I am attempting to add a custom validator to the list of vali...

latest post: cdpena wrote: Randy, Thank you for the quick response. I downloaded the EntLi...

StringLengthValidator NotNullValidator and ValidatorComposition not owrking

first post: manuellt wrote: Is it possible? something very very essensial, don't works well, i'...

latest post: randylevy wrote: What behavior are you looking to see and what are you seeing? It l...

How to register an extended AttributeValidatorFactory

first post: Seaducer wrote: I have extended the default AttributeValidatorFactory public class...

latest post: Seaducer wrote: By the way... Any chance that the code from the article mentioned a...

answered by: randylevy wrote: It looks like AttributeValidatorFactory can no longer be set. One ...

VAB and WCF Cnnot get it to work EL 6.0 VS2012 Win8

first post: GrazynaW wrote: I cannot get this to work it is simply not validating. I have no id...

latest post: GrazynaW wrote: Thanks, Yes moving properties to public ones fixed the problem. Gr...

answered by: randylevy wrote: Thanks for posting a detailed example. The reason why validation i...

How to compare two wcf input parameters

first post: jduflost wrote: Hello, I'm using the enterprise validation block in a wcf project....

latest post: randylevy wrote: There is no out of the box way to validate WCF parameters against o...

Help with Custom Validation Provider & EnterpriseLibrary.ConfigConsoleV6.vsix

first post: KSaeedi wrote: I have written a custom validation provider to use with Config. Con...

latest post: KSaeedi wrote: Thanks a lot Randy. I didn't know that I can add the location of my...

answered by: randylevy wrote: If you are using the Config.Console then instead of copying the ass...

Validation by external file - entlib 6

first post: Odelia wrote: Hi, I have SLN that contains WebSite (MVC 4) and Class Liberary BL...

latest post: Odelia wrote: Hi Randy. Thanks your reply. I work with entlib6, and this is t...

Validate properties from base class in derived class by metadata

first post: NeoN_Roma wrote: Hello! I've got some problem using metadata validation. I have some...

latest post: NeoN_Roma wrote: Thank you for reply. We`ll think on this situation...

Validation Application Block. Validate Explicit properties

first post: NeoN_Roma wrote: I have some class, which inherits an interface. [MetadataType(typeo...

latest post: NeoN_Roma wrote: Thanks a lot! Interface resolves the problem

answered by: randylevy wrote: Out of the box for interfaces you would need to put the attribute d...

Entlib 6 and Silverlight 5 support

first post: MichaelBergman wrote: Will there be an ”Enterprise Library – Validation Application Block...

latest post: MichaelBergman wrote: Hi Randy, Thank you for your thoughts! You are probably right. It ...