Discussions under Validation Application Block

WCF Parameter validation

first post: StevieH wrote: Hi everyone, I'm using the Validation Integration with WCF and so...

Non reference type error being thrown when before it didnt

first post: IndusKing wrote: I am using Enterprise Library 5.0 and i having trouble with one of ...

latest post: IndusKing wrote: I found out if i swap the attributes (see below) then my DefaultMes...

How to support MSE4 and MSE5 in the same project ( Microsoft Enterprise Library)

first post: mandalikasudhakar wrote: Hi All , Can we use MSE4 and MSE5 in mixed mode in the same projec...

Install instrumentation with EL 5 and EL 6

first post: eferreyra wrote: Hello, before i broke something i would like to ask: In our IIS 7...

Validation Application Block 5.0 not reading configuration (rule set)

first post: vivek_cs wrote: ValidatorFactory valFactory = EnterpriseLibraryContainer.Current.Ge...

Receiving below error when using enterprise Library 5.0 validation block

first post: vivek_cs wrote: Hi, I am receiving below error and while code looks fine to me. ...

how to set the validator configuration when the validation block is used on a class library?

first post: sayao wrote: Hi. I have the following scenario: A business logic layer (class...

latest post: sayao wrote: I've put all the configuration on the service layer (web.config) an...

Validation Block & MVC 2 ModelValidator Integration

first post: KShane wrote: In a discussion thread over in an MVC blog site of Brad Wilson, MS ...

latest post: slask wrote: This is still happening in EntLib Validation block 6.0 with WCF in...

Windows Forms Integration for Validation Block not adding ValidationProvider to toolbox

first post: playtime222 wrote: I've tried dragging/dropping the DLL and loading from the dialog bo...

latest post: playtime222 wrote: I didn't take it negatively - as clear as possible is the way to go :D

HOL Validation Ex. 11 (EntLib6)

first post: jazzyhacker wrote: Hi, currently I'm having a problem completing Exercise 11 of Valida...

latest post: jazzyhacker wrote: **randylevy wrote:** > That's very strange; SSNValidatorData is an ...

answered by: randylevy wrote: There is another issue with the Lab: the default constructor for `...