Discussions under Validation Application Block

how to set the validator configuration when the validation block is used on a class library?

first post: sayao wrote: Hi. I have the following scenario: A business logic layer (class...

latest post: sayao wrote: I've put all the configuration on the service layer (web.config) an...

Validation Block & MVC 2 ModelValidator Integration

first post: KShane wrote: In a discussion thread over in an MVC blog site of Brad Wilson, MS ...

latest post: slask wrote: This is still happening in EntLib Validation block 6.0 with WCF in...

Windows Forms Integration for Validation Block not adding ValidationProvider to toolbox

first post: playtime222 wrote: I've tried dragging/dropping the DLL and loading from the dialog bo...

latest post: playtime222 wrote: I didn't take it negatively - as clear as possible is the way to go :D

HOL Validation Ex. 11 (EntLib6)

first post: jazzyhacker wrote: Hi, currently I'm having a problem completing Exercise 11 of Valida...

latest post: jazzyhacker wrote: **randylevy wrote:** > That's very strange; SSNValidatorData is an ...

answered by: randylevy wrote: There is another issue with the Lab: the default constructor for `...

Validation block in Linq to SQL

first post: PureDeal wrote: I have a Linq to SQL project. I create a DBML file and drag some ta...

latest post: randylevy wrote: You could use a configuration file to create validations for the ge...

Several problems with setting up a Range Validator (EL 5.0)

first post: spazi wrote: Hello fellas, I want to provide my app with RangeValidator to chec...

latest post: spazi wrote: Wow, I'm very glad to get the answer so quickly - I'm paying homage...

answered by: randylevy wrote: You will need to explicitly supply the type: ``` private d...

EntLib6 - EntLibConfig - Custom Validator not in menu

first post: cdpena wrote: Hi, I am attempting to add a custom validator to the list of vali...

latest post: cdpena wrote: Randy, Thank you for the quick response. I downloaded the EntLi...

StringLengthValidator NotNullValidator and ValidatorComposition not owrking

first post: manuellt wrote: Is it possible? something very very essensial, don't works well, i'...

latest post: randylevy wrote: What behavior are you looking to see and what are you seeing? It l...

How to register an extended AttributeValidatorFactory

first post: Seaducer wrote: I have extended the default AttributeValidatorFactory public class...

latest post: Seaducer wrote: By the way... Any chance that the code from the article mentioned a...

answered by: randylevy wrote: It looks like AttributeValidatorFactory can no longer be set. One ...

VAB and WCF Cnnot get it to work EL 6.0 VS2012 Win8

first post: GrazynaW wrote: I cannot get this to work it is simply not validating. I have no id...

latest post: GrazynaW wrote: Thanks, Yes moving properties to public ones fixed the problem. Gr...

answered by: randylevy wrote: Thanks for posting a detailed example. The reason why validation i...