Discussions under Security Application Block

Session Audit

first post: davidnguy wrote: Hello, How can one expand the current logging block to capture ba...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The Logging Application Block is general purpose and lets you log a...

Security Application Block and ElntLib 6

first post: AB_dreeve wrote: We have an application we are developing which already makes use of...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The Security Application Block has been deprecated and removed from...

Logging Client IP address

first post: denkyira wrote: I am using Enterprise Library 5.0 for logging and is working well. ...

latest post: denkyira wrote: Hi Randy, Thanks a lot

answered by: randylevy wrote: That looks OK. Just make sure to configure the formatter to log th...

Security deployment?

first post: KevinBurton wrote: I have an application that I have configured security for as: <secu...

latest post: AnotherUserName31 wrote: I have been looking for this for some time now I am updating a 2.0...

Add Symmetric Algorithm Provider Error

first post: emasone wrote: Server Info Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 64-bit OS Intel Xeon...

latest post: randylevy wrote: You could try using the [NP .NET Profiler](http://blogs.msdn.com/b/...

Migrate patterns & practices – Enterprise Library from 3.1.0.0 to 5.0.414.0

first post: raphielda wrote: Hello,I try to migrate my .NET project from VS2005 to VS2010 and th...

latest post: forX wrote: raphielda I know its long time ago. But did you found the librairie...

MSEntlib6 finally out...

first post: PiotrLuczak wrote: I've been waiting very long time to see that, and here it is, a com...

Enterprise Library 5.0 - No Authenticatation Block?

first post: johnr2000 wrote: I am upgrading an existing framework to Enterprise Library 5.0 fro...

latest post: randylevy wrote: I'm not sure exactly what you have implemented but I believe that A...

Help with Enterprise Library 5.0 Security Block

first post: sp_raman wrote: Hi All, We're at the verge of implementing EL 5.0 Security Block...

latest post: huyq2002 wrote: Security component is application infrastructure, similar as loggi...

WPF: App.config Encryption

first post: trov2k wrote: I am developing a WPF application to be deployed via ClickOnce, and...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The ASP.NET approach (using aspnet_regiis) does work for other appl...