Discussions under Logging Application Block

WCF : Unable to have dynamic value for the Logging Application Blocks' Log File name

first post: cardoalex wrote: I have integrated the Logging Application Block with the WCF applic...

How Logger.Write() writes the exception object?

first post: lax4u wrote: the overloaded Logger.Write() method takes object as a parameter. I...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Logger.Write(object) will call ToString() on any object passed in -...

Move log to archive

first post: fantomizer wrote: Hi, I want to move log file from log folder to archive folder whe...

latest post: randylevy wrote: You can either use the ExtendedProperties or a custom LogEntry. To...

How to buffer in SQL Listener?

first post: lax4u wrote: Our existing application is using Enterprise Library Logging block ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Out of the box in Enterprise Library 5 there is no way to buffer me...

answered by: randylevy wrote: Out of the box in Enterprise Library 5 there is no way to buffer me...

RollingFlatFileTraceListener timestamp

first post: Shubhada wrote: Hi, I am using RollingFlatFileTraceListener successfully in my p...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Enterprise Library does not support that behavior. You could creat...

SQL WriteLog Severity Level

first post: davidnguy wrote: I have some issue getting my exception entry logged with the correc...

latest post: davidnguy wrote: That was it! Thanks Randy. Your tips on not configuring the DB on...

How to configure Semantic Logging

first post: pljluca wrote: Hi all, I want to configure Semantic Logging by app.config but I ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: This blog entry talks a bit about it: http://blog.urth.org/2011/01/...

Writing Flat File Trace Listener with a LogWriter

first post: daemons88 wrote: Hi good day! My problem is with LogWriter when i want write repea...

latest post: daemons88 wrote: Ok thanks for all

answered by: randylevy wrote: The issue is here: ``` c# public UserController(IPersonaBLL pe...

Enterprise Library 6.0 - Rolling Log File configuration in 2 configuration files

first post: dfimble wrote: I have a suite of applications which all use the enteriprise loggin...

latest post: randylevy wrote: You cannot use more than one configSource for the same section (as ...

EL5 Logger ConnectionString

first post: davidnguy wrote: Is there a way to provide the Logger component a connectionstring a...

latest post: davidnguy wrote: It was a an issue in my ConnectionString. I missed the Integrated ...

answered by: davidnguy wrote: It was a an issue in my ConnectionString. I missed the Integrated ...