Discussions under Logging Application Block

Semantic Logging Out of process custom sink not logging large size data

first post: saravanabharathi wrote: Hi Team, Below is the custom sink code for log data into log file(...

IsolatedStorageTraceListenerData: The repository is not available

first post: Trinition wrote: Our Silverlight client is logging using the IsolatedStorageTraceLi...

latest post: Trinition wrote: That's frustrating. We're using this to capture client-side errors...

Does EL Logging have hard dependency to Newtonsoft.Json.dll?

first post: allan49 wrote: Hello, Our application uses EL Logging application block. I think...

latest post: ddpruitt wrote: You have to include the /lib:"path to newtonsoft.json here" switch ...

Exception in QuickStarts

first post: bhaidar wrote: Hello, I simply installed the EL 3.1 on my Vista machine. I went t...

latest post: Skalp wrote: In my case, the library was copied to the Unit Test bin folder, but...

Asynchronous Logging in .NET Application

first post: aparnajiddu wrote: I am looking for information on Asynchronous logging using Enterpr...

latest post: randylevy wrote: As you mention Enterprise Library supports async logging. To log a...

Choose enabled categories by thread without affect others

first post: aolympio wrote: Hi Guys, Could you please help me in one stuff? In EntLib 5, How ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: As you found out, in general there is really just one configuration...

MSMQ TraceListener and WCF MSMQIntegrationBinding Problem

first post: AndyCR7 wrote: Hi, I have a WCF application that uses MSMQ Integration binding....

latest post: kiquenet wrote: Any sample console applications (Client and Server) for testing i...

Truncating flat file based on maximum log file size

first post: icnocop wrote: Hi. Thank you for Enterprise Library 5.0. It doesn't seem that ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Typically, trace listeners using file based access are synchronized...

How can the SqlDatabaseSink store the payload in separate columns?

first post: clarionprogrammer wrote: How can the SqlDatabaseSink store the payload in separate columns? ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Yes, that does seem like a bug in the documentation. Thanks for po...

Reload or refresh the configuration

first post: Naru wrote: I want to use the Logging block to log to a particular file for som...

latest post: randylevy wrote: > This would not happen unless it is in a multi-threaded environmen...

answered by: randylevy wrote: You should dispose all trace listeners before performing a reconfig...