Discussions under Logging Application Block

Invalid Cast Exception: Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.Configuration.LoggingSettings casting conflict

first post: ggayowsky wrote: Hello, I am working with an application which uses Enterprise Lib...

Rolling Log Listener stops logging whenever its companion Database Trace Listener starts to fail

first post: wilcode wrote: I have a C# window service application that implements both a EntLi...

latest post: visualsi wrote: Hi, I was having the same issues as you were when I started playin...

Listener for System Center Operation Manager 2012 R2

first post: visualsi wrote: Hi, I would like to use the EL 6.0 Logging block to send performa...

log file has guids for filename

first post: rochelle wrote: Hello, Please help me understand why I am getting fileguids as th...

latest post: visualsi wrote: Hi, I have a web site that processes incoming XML messages (hundre...

Dynamically Change Log File Name in each run

first post: ubk1004 wrote: Hi, After spending a lot of time searching for a suitable code to ...

latest post: ubk1004 wrote: Thanks to the stimulant and the much needed break that I took befor...

answered by: ubk1004 wrote: Thanks to the stimulant and the much needed break that I took befor...

Performance - System Diagnostics vs Enterprise Logging Block

first post: VinceSuperC wrote: I recently had a project to move tracing for an application from Sy...

latest post: VinceSuperC wrote: An update I write a simple log formatter and found that the speed o...

Semantic Logging Out of process custom sink not logging large size data

first post: saravanabharathi wrote: Hi Team, Below is the custom sink code for log data into log file(...

IsolatedStorageTraceListenerData: The repository is not available

first post: Trinition wrote: Our Silverlight client is logging using the IsolatedStorageTraceLi...

latest post: Trinition wrote: That's frustrating. We're using this to capture client-side errors...

Does EL Logging have hard dependency to Newtonsoft.Json.dll?

first post: allan49 wrote: Hello, Our application uses EL Logging application block. I think...

latest post: ddpruitt wrote: You have to include the /lib:"path to newtonsoft.json here" switch ...

Exception in QuickStarts

first post: bhaidar wrote: Hello, I simply installed the EL 3.1 on my Vista machine. I went t...

latest post: Skalp wrote: In my case, the library was copied to the Unit Test bin folder, but...