Discussions under Logging Application Block

Option to clear log file content needed in RollingFlatFileTraceListener

first post: amaldevv wrote: I have a requirement to clear the contents of the current log file ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: You should be able to clear the log file. The first thing you need...

Formatter not set in custom trace listener

first post: ptedesco wrote: I have created a custom trace listener for the EnterpriseLibrary lo...

latest post: ptedesco wrote: I solved the problem with the Enterprise Library Configuration Tool...

Version 6 Enterprise Library Configuration tool and Logging

first post: DaveGeocomm wrote: When I run the version 6 of Enterprise Library Configuration I don'...

Logs not showing up in Application Log in Event Viewer

first post: Envee wrote: Hello Everyone, I'm trying to write logs in A...

latest post: Envee wrote: Edited my comments. As i made a mistake. It still not going in Even...

Cannot access a disposed object

first post: fabiodantonio wrote: Hello, I'm using the Loggin Application Block and often it happens...

RollingFlatFileTraceListener used in Web projects cause NotSupportedException

first post: alhambraeidos wrote: We use the RollingFlatFileTraceListener in a web project: If the ...

latest post: kiquenet wrote: The problem is **timeStampPattern attribute** value timeStamp...

Problem with Custom TraceListener and Unit Tests

first post: mseifert wrote: Hello again! I am in the process of trying to unit test logging t...

latest post: vcpatel wrote: I am also getting this weird error. I have set up a TFS Unit Test B...

Enterprise Library 6 - dynamically change log file name

first post: appootan wrote: I posted this question in SO http://stackoverflow.com/questions/307...

Unexpected exception occured while calling HandlingException with policy 'Unhandled Policy'

first post: thodac wrote: Hi, I used NetRflector to de-compiler an existing in-house applica...

Windows StoreApps Support

first post: ajeetsri2006 wrote: Hi I want to use enterprise library in window store apps. But durin...