Discussions under Logging Application Block

Disposing LogWriter in WebApplications

first post: Debarshi wrote: Hi, I am creating a logging solution for a ASP.NET MVC applicatio...

latest post: Debarshi wrote: Thanks for the prompt response Randy, much appreciated.

answered by: randylevy wrote: Typically, you don't need to call Dispose(). If at application sta...

Add Appender in production business application

first post: Dosihris wrote: Hey Guys, i need to write a framework that will be used by round...

{"The type LogWriter cannot be constructed. You must configure the container to supply this value."}

first post: tvinaybts wrote: Hello EveryOne, I have upgraded my web service project from vs 20...

CustomTraceListener Attributes in constructor (Logging)

first post: RassK wrote: Hi I'm trying to create custom trace listener. I'm using configur...

The Enterprise Library Logging Application Block - System.InvalidOperationException: The LogWriter is already set

first post: stefan1st wrote: I'm trying to use the the Logging Exception Handler from The Enterp...

latest post: stefan1st wrote: @randylevy Thank you, It solved my problem :)

Getting error " 'ValidationBlockExtension' was not found"

first post: ronilkunte wrote: Hi, I am using Logging Application block in silverlight by making ...

latest post: icnocop wrote: I was getting this error and resolved it by adding a reference to "...

Invalid Cast Exception: Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.Configuration.LoggingSettings casting conflict

first post: ggayowsky wrote: Hello, I am working with an application which uses Enterprise Lib...

Rolling Log Listener stops logging whenever its companion Database Trace Listener starts to fail

first post: wilcode wrote: I have a C# window service application that implements both a EntLi...

latest post: visualsi wrote: Hi, I was having the same issues as you were when I started playin...

Listener for System Center Operation Manager 2012 R2

first post: visualsi wrote: Hi, I would like to use the EL 6.0 Logging block to send performa...