Discussions under Logging Application Block

Problem with Custom TraceListener and Unit Tests

first post: mseifert wrote: Hello again! I am in the process of trying to unit test logging t...

latest post: vcpatel wrote: I am also getting this weird error. I have set up a TFS Unit Test B...

Enterprise Library 6 - dynamically change log file name

first post: appootan wrote: I posted this question in SO http://stackoverflow.com/questions/307...

Unexpected exception occured while calling HandlingException with policy 'Unhandled Policy'

first post: thodac wrote: Hi, I used NetRflector to de-compiler an existing in-house applica...

Windows StoreApps Support

first post: ajeetsri2006 wrote: Hi I want to use enterprise library in window store apps. But durin...

Disposing LogWriter in WebApplications

first post: Debarshi wrote: Hi, I am creating a logging solution for a ASP.NET MVC applicatio...

latest post: Debarshi wrote: Thanks for the prompt response Randy, much appreciated.

answered by: randylevy wrote: Typically, you don't need to call Dispose(). If at application sta...

Add Appender in production business application

first post: Dosihris wrote: Hey Guys, i need to write a framework that will be used by round...

{"The type LogWriter cannot be constructed. You must configure the container to supply this value."}

first post: tvinaybts wrote: Hello EveryOne, I have upgraded my web service project from vs 20...

CustomTraceListener Attributes in constructor (Logging)

first post: RassK wrote: Hi I'm trying to create custom trace listener. I'm using configur...

The Enterprise Library Logging Application Block - System.InvalidOperationException: The LogWriter is already set

first post: stefan1st wrote: I'm trying to use the the Logging Exception Handler from The Enterp...

latest post: stefan1st wrote: @randylevy Thank you, It solved my problem :)