Discussions under Exception Handling Application Block

Event Log not Working

first post: d23579 wrote: Resolved. :-)

{"The type LogWriter cannot be constructed. You must configure the container to supply this value."}

first post: tvinaybts wrote: Hello EveryOne, I have upgraded my web service project from vs 20...

Listener for System Center Operation Manager 2012 R2

first post: visualsi wrote: Hi, I would like to use the EL 6.0 Logging block to send performa...

Wrap Exception in Web Api 2 not working

first post: josalper wrote: Hi, I'm trying to wrap exceptions by layer in a web api project, b...

How to display Reference ID or HandlingInstanceId in <customErrors> page?

first post: DavidHerbst wrote: We are writing an ASP.NET application using .NET 3.5 with Enterpris...

latest post: kevinpo wrote: If you are using a ReplaceHandler, you can actually put the handlin...

Exception Handling on Class Library

first post: jazzyhacker wrote: Currently I have a class library project, can I implement the excep...

latest post: randylevy wrote: I assume you mean you want to configure the class library to use Ex...

Exception in QuickStarts

first post: bhaidar wrote: Hello, I simply installed the EL 3.1 on my Vista machine. I went t...

latest post: Skalp wrote: In my case, the library was copied to the Unit Test bin folder, but...

Asynchronous Logging in .NET Application

first post: aparnajiddu wrote: I am looking for information on Asynchronous logging using Enterpr...

latest post: randylevy wrote: As you mention Enterprise Library supports async logging. To log a...

Entlib Configuration based not working

first post: SME2020 wrote: Hi, Until Entlib4.1 I saw the behavior of making the things config...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The preferred approach these days is to use a flexible programmatic...