Discussions under Data Access Application Block

Upgradation of microsoft enterprise library 2.0 to 6.0

first post: guggas wrote: Hi, We are moving our project from .net 2.0 to 4.5.Along with this...

latest post: randylevy wrote: You could go through the Migration Guides and analyze the code to s...

EnterpriseLibraryContainer.Current.GetInstance<Database> is threadsafe?

first post: kavsshiva wrote: Hi I have this piece of code. I use it to make asyncronous calls ...

latest post: kavsshiva wrote: I have to handle the tasks results isn't it? task.continuewth or wa...

sqldatareader code review

first post: SandpointGuy wrote: Hi - Im using the following code to create a sql data reader and th...

latest post: SandpointGuy wrote: Wow, so much cleaner and maintainable. Thanks much, Randy! I'll l...

How to save connection string

first post: PureDeal wrote: Is it possible for me to use Enterprise library so when i create a ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: If you are using LINQ To SQL as your DAL then you would have no nee...

Parameter discovery is not supported for connections using GenericDatabase

first post: byronfromwes92 wrote: Hi. We have an ASP.NET 2.0 application running with an Oracle 10g ...

latest post: EdwinCieza wrote: Hola coloca esto en tu APP config. Saludos

no entries logged in database- EL 6

first post: wbsat wrote: i am trying to log exceptions to database but by using logging,data...

latest post: randylevy wrote: If you change the Log table in the database then you would also hav...

How to create a Enterprise Database object similar to factory pattern

first post: bharath87 wrote: Currently I am creating the Database object like this Database _d...

latest post: bharath87 wrote: Thank you so much

Using MSTest I get - "Invalid TraceListenerData type in configuration"

first post: andyedwards12 wrote: Hi, I am getting the error "Invalid TraceListenerData type in confi...

latest post: randylevy wrote: As you mention, the error usually occurs because the assembly is no...

DAAB contribution challenges with DatabaseSyntheticConfigSettings

first post: kriewall wrote: Greetings, I am working to extend the DAAB for use with Teradata....

latest post: randylevy wrote: Yes, you can zip up your projects and email or upload to a file sha...

CreateParameterCopy CopyTo InvalidCastException

first post: kriewall wrote: Greetings, I am attempting to extend the Enterprise Library 6 DAAB...

latest post: randylevy wrote: [Data Access Application Block](http://daab.codeplex.com/) is open ...