Discussions under Data Access Application Block

Getting started with the Enterprise Library v5.0, and getting an error when trying to use the createdatabase function

first post: ninsa wrote: Hi all, I am trying to use the CreateDatabase function using the na...

Enterprise Library Edit button dosen't show in vs2012

first post: ttiiko wrote: Hi, I need help I've installed Enterprise Library 5.0 and update 0...

Updating to version 6 question: Can you create a database from an open Sql Connection?

first post: Corby wrote: I have been using version 4 of this Application Block for data in m...

Install instrumentation with EL 5 and EL 6

first post: eferreyra wrote: Hello, before i broke something i would like to ask: In our IIS 7...

Entlib 3.1 set sp_approle within transactionscope

first post: phrm wrote: Hello,How can I set the sp_setapprole when the transactionscope is ...

latest post: som_nitjsr wrote: Hi, I have same problem. Please explain what you did to resolve thi...

How to use accessors when stored procedure return multiple resultsets

first post: tkthatikonda wrote: Hi, Could someone please provide a sample on how to map multiple ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The IResultMapper interface looks like: ``` c# public interface IR...

Using Oracle db with Entlib

first post: pAstric wrote: Hi All, I am using Entlib 5.0 in a application with Oracle db as b...

latest post: pAstric wrote: Hi Randy, Thanks for helping! I downloaded Enterprise Library 5....

DAAB - Bulk Update/Insert Using EL6

first post: jaishmathews wrote: What's the best option to attain bulk Update/Insert using EL 6. We ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: You can use the UpdateDataSet methods to send batch operations. Se...

Hanging when I execute EnterpriseLibraryContainer.Current.GetInstance<Database>(ConnectionStringName);

first post: smallmj wrote: Hi, Is there any reason why this code would cause hanging? The ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: You can download the Enterprise Library 5 source code from the Down...

Can I change the connection string if I use EnterpriseLibraryContainer.Current.GetInstance<Database>(..)

first post: smallmj wrote: Hi I am connecting to a database using EnterpriseLibraryContainer...

latest post: smallmaj wrote: Thanks. That works. Just to be clear - I want to use encrypted con...

answered by: randylevy wrote: > Is it possible to get at the providerMappings objects before I do...