Discussions under Data Access Application Block

Getting System.ArgumentNullException for connection in Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data Database.cs

first post: itruemper wrote: Hi,We're getting the following System.ArgumentNullException intermi...

latest post: Jagan567 wrote: Hi Ingrid, This may be so many years. But I got the same problem n...

The type Database cannot be constructed. You must configure the container to supply this value.

first post: steliosv wrote: Hello. Following a recent upgrade from version 4.1 to 5.0 of the En...

latest post: vivek_cs wrote: I’ve raised this issue with specific forums i.e. around one week ba...

Error - Activation error occurred while trying to get instance of type database key. (Require urgent help)

first post: vivek_cs wrote: I am receiving below error, it happen when trying to call Database ...

activation error occured while trying to get instance of type database key through connectionstring

first post: vivek_cs wrote: When calling this property, I am receive error activation error occ...

latest post: vivek_cs wrote: The type Database cannot be constructed. You must configure the con...

Implement legacy TCP/UDP protocol with Enterprise Library

first post: i9magol wrote: How can I use EA to integrate a modern application with an old syst...

Getting started with the Enterprise Library v5.0, and getting an error when trying to use the createdatabase function

first post: ninsa wrote: Hi all, I am trying to use the CreateDatabase function using the na...

Enterprise Library Edit button dosen't show in vs2012

first post: ttiiko wrote: Hi, I need help I've installed Enterprise Library 5.0 and update 0...

Updating to version 6 question: Can you create a database from an open Sql Connection?

first post: Corby wrote: I have been using version 4 of this Application Block for data in m...

Install instrumentation with EL 5 and EL 6

first post: eferreyra wrote: Hello, before i broke something i would like to ask: In our IIS 7...

Entlib 3.1 set sp_approle within transactionscope

first post: phrm wrote: Hello,How can I set the sp_setapprole when the transactionscope is ...

latest post: som_nitjsr wrote: Hi, I have same problem. Please explain what you did to resolve thi...