Discussions under Enterprise Library Core

Specify multiple config file in enterpriseLibrary.ConfigurationSource

first post: sajidalibaig wrote: Let me give some background to our requirement. We have a in house ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The MergeConfigurationSource code was in the post that I [reference...

GetInstance<Database>(anything) gives ActivationException when platform target set to x86

first post: smallmj wrote: Hi, I get an ActivationException when I try to get an instance of ...

latest post: smallmj wrote: Thanks That solved the problem.

answered by: randylevy wrote: **smallmj wrote:** > So, if I set my build platform to x86, I shoul...

Enterprise Config 6.0 Configuration Console tool cannot open

first post: satishn wrote: EntLibConfig.exe is not getting open, it gives alert message "Enter...

latest post: satishn wrote: Thanks Randy for your detailed help, much appreciated. Now able to ...

answered by: randylevy wrote: Sounds like there is an issue with incorrect assembly versions. Th...

The configuration section for Logging cannot be found in the configuration source

first post: manishkj wrote: Hello, After I upgraded VS project to .NET 4.0, my enterprise lib...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Great to hear that it's working now.

answered by: randylevy wrote: EntLib3 should work with IIS6. If the application is working on one...

Enterprise Library 5.0 Data Component usage in .NET COM Component

first post: satishcodeplex wrote: Hi, I have implemented a .NET library (dll) which is COM compatible...

latest post: randylevy wrote: If the configuration is loaded, then I wonder if the DbProviderFact...

Connecting to Sybase database using Enterprise Library 6.0 and Sybase.ADONet4.Aseclient

first post: svumapadma wrote: Hi I am trying to connect to Sybase database using Sybase.ADONet...

latest post: svumapadma wrote: Randy, Thanks for the above information. Padma.

Entlib Configuration based not working

first post: SME2020 wrote: Hi, Until Entlib4.1 I saw the behavior of making the things config...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The preferred approach these days is to use a flexible programmatic...

Could not use Microsoft Enterprise Library 1.1 on Windows 7 64 bit

first post: Castalina wrote: Hello my project is developped on Visual Studio 2008 but it's stil...

latest post: randylevy wrote: What version of .NET are you targeting? .NET 1.1 or 2.0 or somethin...

InvalidCastException: Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.Configuration.LoggingSettings. Conflicts with Ent Lib Ver 5 & 6

first post: SachinRChavan wrote: Hi, I am getting following invalid cast exception: System.Inval...

latest post: kiquenet wrote: Any full sample application in github or codeplex using Ent.Lib 5.0...

Upgradation of microsoft enterprise library 2.0 to 6.0

first post: guggas wrote: Hi, We are moving our project from .net 2.0 to 4.5.Along with this...

latest post: randylevy wrote: You could go through the Migration Guides and analyze the code to s...