Discussions under Enterprise Library Core

How to save connection string

first post: PureDeal wrote: Is it possible for me to use Enterprise library so when i create a ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The default behavior is for Enterprise Library to read configuratio...

Enterprise Libraray Logging Application Block - Roll File Exists behavior

first post: L_Iniyavan wrote: Hi all, Am using EntLib for logging purpose, as of now it creat...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The directory for the archive log file is set to the directory of t...

Is there a Configuration Application Block?

first post: smallmj wrote: Hi I am after some guidance on Configuration and wondered if the...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The answer is that there is no out of the box configuration applica...

Enterprise Library

first post: IshBandhu wrote: I am using enterprise library, I creates custom listener and custom...

latest post: randylevy wrote: It's difficult to say what is happening from the code snippet. Can...

Error adding multiple entries to an Enterprise Library 5 container

first post: db101 wrote: I am trying to register multiple database in an Enterprise Library ...

latest post: db101 wrote: Thank you Randy for clearing up my misunderstanding, that worked a ...

answered by: randylevy wrote: You can only add an application block to the ConfigurationSourceBui...

Enterprise Library Validation - If NOT NULL validation failed then should not check other validations

first post: amitm wrote: Validation - If NOT NULL validation failed then should not check ot...

latest post: amitm wrote: Thanks Randy... this is what which I was looking for. Thanks for al...

answered by: randylevy wrote: I think you want to use XML configuration. The validation should r...

Enterprise Library Database Connection Close

first post: tssubin wrote: We are using Microsoft Enterprise library to access the sql server ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: ExecuteScalar opens a connection and performs the operation(s) and ...

Shared ConfigSection with 'enterpriseLibrary.ConfigurationSource'

first post: zro wrote: Hi, I'm using entLib 6.0 for the shared config only. I have now tw...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Unfortunately, the answers to your questions are: no. Enterprise L...

Enterprise Library in a Console Application

first post: andyedwards12 wrote: Hi, We have recently upgraded from EL v4 to v6. We have a Website...

latest post: andyedwards12 wrote: Great, thanks for the suggestions - very useful. Andrew

how to log exception to flat file when the database exception logging fails

first post: bsurendiran82 wrote: Hi All, Below is the scenario.. Currently we are developing WCF...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Enterprise Library has the concept of error sources. This is a lis...