Discussions under Enterprise Library Core

EntLib6 - EntLibConfig - Custom Validator not in menu

first post: cdpena wrote: Hi, I am attempting to add a custom validator to the list of vali...

latest post: cdpena wrote: Randy, Thank you for the quick response. I downloaded the EntLi...

Error being thrown when using Exception Handling

first post: andyedwards12 wrote: Hi, i'm getting the following error: The current build operation ...

latest post: andyedwards12 wrote: I tried removing and re-referencing dll's to my different projects,...

answered by: andyedwards12 wrote: I tried removing and re-referencing dll's to my different projects,...

ResolutionFailedException: Resolution of the dependency failed... The type Database cannot be constructed

first post: PNKonstant wrote: Hello, Thank you for reviewing my question. First, I am a novice...

latest post: randylevy wrote: It could be that the DbProviderFactories are not configured on the ...

Decoupling providers from configuration classes

first post: julealgon wrote: Hey there. I created my own "application block" some time ago, us...

Prism & Enterprise Library 6

first post: blackbelt wrote: Hi, I was wondering what the story is between Prism and EntLib 6....

Applying Policy Injection on ApiController in WebApi

first post: luckgagan wrote: Hi, Can any body suggest me the approach to apply policy injecti...

latest post: randylevy wrote: What version of Web API are you using? If using the latest version ...

Why does entlib 6.0 need .net 4.5?

first post: ranjithvenkatesh wrote: We have an application that is deployed in XP, Vista, 7 and 8 in 32...

latest post: randylevy wrote: One reason is that some features (such as Semantic Logging) depend ...

EL Source code missing

first post: damienbod wrote: What happened to the EL source in the last push? Is this not longer...

latest post: damienbod wrote: Sorry found it now, the source has been split. Found the slab code...

Configuration Sources: Can my Parent Source have a Parent Source of its own?

first post: MartinHache wrote: Using Ent Lib 5.0 (5.0.414.0). I have a solution with many applica...

latest post: MartinHache wrote: Thank you for the reply and the confirmation, we'll find an alterna...

ASP.NET Dependency Injection HTTP Module

first post: ciaran036 wrote: I've been following the steps in the 'Microsoft Enterprise Library ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: > Is this the recommended way to do this in MVC 5 (The link above s...

answered by: randylevy wrote: > 1) The instructions don't mention where to place this code. Since...