Discussions under Enterprise Library Core

Error - Activation error occurred while trying to get instance of type database key. (Require urgent help)

first post: vivek_cs wrote: I am receiving below error, it happen when trying to call Database ...

activation error occured while trying to get instance of type database key through connectionstring

first post: vivek_cs wrote: When calling this property, I am receive error activation error occ...

latest post: vivek_cs wrote: The type Database cannot be constructed. You must configure the con...

Implement legacy TCP/UDP protocol with Enterprise Library

first post: i9magol wrote: How can I use EA to integrate a modern application with an old syst...

Interception does not recognize an attribute set on the Interface

first post: SathishVenugopal wrote: My interception is not working when I call the method InsertTipPoco...

Issue with ref keyword in EntLib 5.0

first post: DTS wrote: I am trying to host my Wcf service with Entlib 5.0 Validation. When...

latest post: DTS wrote: Let me check Sent from my iPhone

How to support MSE4 and MSE5 in the same project ( Microsoft Enterprise Library)

first post: mandalikasudhakar wrote: Hi All , Can we use MSE4 and MSE5 in mixed mode in the same projec...

Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common.Configuration.ObjectBuilder and ICustomFactory in Enterpriselibrary 6.0

first post: jaishmathews wrote: I am using version 3 of EL and have below class which part of a cod...

latest post: jaishmathews wrote: Any updates?

Install instrumentation with EL 5 and EL 6

first post: eferreyra wrote: Hello, before i broke something i would like to ask: In our IIS 7...

What happened with the Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common.Configuration.ContainerModel namespace?

first post: betodelle wrote: Hi all I'm trying to extend Enterprise Library and I'm following ...

latest post: betodelle wrote: Now It's working as expected. Thanks Randy.

answered by: randylevy wrote: The approach in version 6 is simplified because instead of overridi...

Validation Application Block 5.0 not reading configuration (rule set)

first post: vivek_cs wrote: ValidatorFactory valFactory = EnterpriseLibraryContainer.Current.Ge...