Discussions under Enterprise Library Core

Enterprise Library

first post: ashishtasare wrote: I have used the Enterprise Library 5.0 to create the daily log file...

Unable to install msmqdistributor service

first post: pramodjaiswal55 wrote: Hi, I am getting below error while installing msmqdistributor ser...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Perhaps some of the files are "blocked"? Try right click on the fi...

Enterprise Library for .NET 4.6

first post: Siminder wrote: Hi all, The last version of the library supports .NET 4.5. Will t...

latest post: mhsimkin wrote: Hi Ben: Two questions: 1) Where can the latest version of the 6.X...

EnterpriseLibrary.SemanticLogging throwing errors

first post: SarathKumar06 wrote: Our application is using SLAB service and in one of our server inst...

[HELP] EnterpriceLibarary UpdateDataSet

first post: garyboyz wrote: Hi All, Currently Im using Microsoft EnterpriceLibrary "UpdateDat...

latest post: cucucucu wrote: Hi Garyboyz, You would need to use a transaction, like shown below...

Enterprise Library 6

first post: adrianofsp wrote: This library was discontinued?

Enterprise Library 6 - dynamically change log file name

first post: appootan wrote: I posted this question in SO http://stackoverflow.com/questions/307...

Develop an Enterprise Library version for C++. Mainly for Data Access.

first post: eduquint wrote: It is very hard to access a SQL Server from C++. C++ 11, 14, and 1...

Windows StoreApps Support

first post: ajeetsri2006 wrote: Hi I want to use enterprise library in window store apps. But durin...

Unable to install Enterprise Library 2007 on Windows 7

first post: Rafia wrote: I need Enterprise Library 2007 for my project. When i try installin...