Discussions under General discussion

Reason for emphasizing programmatic configuration for library components

first post: ksivasenthil wrote: Hi !, I understand why EntLib team would add new configuration ap...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The preferred configuration approach __is__ a programmatic based ap...

Receiving below error when using enterprise Library 5.0 validation block

first post: vivek_cs wrote: Hi, I am receiving below error and while code looks fine to me. ...

MSMQ TraceListener and WCF MSMQIntegrationBinding Problem

first post: AndyCR7 wrote: Hi, I have a WCF application that uses MSMQ Integration binding....

latest post: kiquenet wrote: Any sample console applications (Client and Server) for testing i...

Unable to install Enterprise Library on Windows 7 64-bit Computer

first post: shekharsh wrote: I played with Enterprise Library 6.0 Logging and Exception Handling...

latest post: randylevy wrote: It sounds like there is a problem with NuGet.exe. Try uninstalling...

I cannot read the CHM reference docs

first post: davidkallen wrote: I downloaded the ref docs in CHM format "Enterprise Library 6 Refer...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Good to hear it's sorted out and thanks for posting the additional ...

EntLibConfig.exe tool cannot open

first post: HaoLu wrote: when I open the EntLibConfig.exe. My system alert a meessage "Enter...

latest post: ChuckBryan wrote: I also came across this, but, after finding this thread, I noticed ...

Entlib Configuration based not working

first post: SME2020 wrote: Hi, Until Entlib4.1 I saw the behavior of making the things config...

latest post: randylevy wrote: The preferred approach these days is to use a flexible programmatic...

Could not use Microsoft Enterprise Library 1.1 on Windows 7 64 bit

first post: Castalina wrote: Hello my project is developped on Visual Studio 2008 but it's stil...

latest post: randylevy wrote: What version of .NET are you targeting? .NET 1.1 or 2.0 or somethin...

Adding action to execute on Exception before Handling error

first post: evirca wrote: Hello, I was trying to use ExceptionManager in combination with Sem...

latest post: randylevy wrote: There is no reason that you can't use a custom IExceptionHandler wi...

Can Ent Lib 4.0 be used from a .NET 4 application?

first post: cnicho wrote: Hi I have written an extension to an existing host application. Th...

latest post: cnicho wrote: I'm glad to report that I have successfully worked out how to use E...