Discussions under General discussion

Enterprise Library 6

first post: adrianofsp wrote: This library was discontinued?

Maybe its time to Move to git hub

first post: sankan1gb wrote: Two years of no new releases is a very long time. Maybe moving to ...

Develop an Enterprise Library version for C++. Mainly for Data Access.

first post: eduquint wrote: It is very hard to access a SQL Server from C++. C++ 11, 14, and 1...

Unexpected exception occured while calling HandlingException with policy 'Unhandled Policy'

first post: thodac wrote: Hi, I used NetRflector to de-compiler an existing in-house applica...

VigRX Plus UK

first post: pillsexpert wrote: Where To Buy Vigrx Plus In UK ....Where Can I Buy Vigrx Plus Pills ...

VIMAX® Best Penis Enlargement Pills

first post: pillsexpert wrote: Make sure you buy vimax pills from the official manufacturer's site...

Vimax FDA Approved Penis Enlargement Pills Really Work

first post: PEpills09 wrote: The Amazing New Vimax Formula Guarantees Up To 4 Inches In Six Mont...

latest post: pillsexpert wrote: tags: [vimax](https://www.smore.com/573pn-vimax-best-penis-enlargem...

Error - Activation error occurred while trying to get instance of type database key. (Require urgent help)

first post: vivek_cs wrote: I am receiving below error, it happen when trying to call Database ...

activation error occured while trying to get instance of type database key through connectionstring

first post: vivek_cs wrote: When calling this property, I am receive error activation error occ...

latest post: vivek_cs wrote: The type Database cannot be constructed. You must configure the con...

Implement legacy TCP/UDP protocol with Enterprise Library

first post: i9magol wrote: How can I use EA to integrate a modern application with an old syst...