Discussions under General discussion

entlib:in Configuration Manager doesnt find the object

first post: Giuseppe78 wrote: Hi every1, i'm quite newbie with entlib and i dont find what's wron...

latest post: randylevy wrote: This thread is 7 years old and references 3 versions back. Not a l...

Error adding multiple entries to an Enterprise Library 5 container

first post: db101 wrote: I am trying to register multiple database in an Enterprise Library ...

latest post: db101 wrote: Thank you Randy for clearing up my misunderstanding, that worked a ...

answered by: randylevy wrote: You can only add an application block to the ConfigurationSourceBui...

Enterprise Library Validation - If NOT NULL validation failed then should not check other validations

first post: amitm wrote: Validation - If NOT NULL validation failed then should not check ot...

latest post: amitm wrote: Thanks Randy... this is what which I was looking for. Thanks for al...

answered by: randylevy wrote: I think you want to use XML configuration. The validation should r...

Enterprise Library Database Connection Close

first post: tssubin wrote: We are using Microsoft Enterprise library to access the sql server ...

latest post: randylevy wrote: ExecuteScalar opens a connection and performs the operation(s) and ...

n-tier structure and how to use SqlDatabase

first post: DohByDesign wrote: Hi Am about to update to v6 of the library and have some question...

latest post: DohByDesign wrote: Hi Randy and thanks for your input. I have moved the DatabaseProv...

Enterprise Library plans for vNext?

first post: kenbrubaker wrote: EntLib is designed for server-side .NET. vNext is the future of ser...

latest post: bennage wrote: Hi, We're in the process of establishing a more detailed roadmap, ...

answered by: bennage wrote: Hi, We're in the process of establishing a more detailed roadmap, ...

Will Enterprise Library 4.1 run in .NET 4.0?

first post: fidlerro wrote: I am moving from Visual Studio 2008 .NET 3.5 to Visual Studio .NET ...

latest post: avifarah wrote: I am facing with that same issue. How did you resolve it?

Unable to install Enterprise Library on Windows 7 64-bit Computer

first post: shekharsh wrote: I played with Enterprise Library 6.0 Logging and Exception Handling...

latest post: randylevy wrote: Check the NuGet bootstrapper located at .nuget\NuGet.exe (i.e. c:\...

Need Advice on Enterprise Library 6.0 Deployment

first post: shekharsh wrote: Hi All, We have been using Enterprise Library since its version 2...

latest post: randylevy wrote: You can continue using the approach you describe. Deploying in the...

Ent Lib 5.0 and ODP.NET not managed, EntLib Contrib, ASP.NET 4.5 (.NET 4.5) and x64

first post: kiquenet wrote: I have this issue, I'll try explain it I use Windows Server 20...