Application Block Software Factory videos

Topics: Building and extending application blocks
Apr 10, 2007 at 9:33 PM
I just posted a couple of video tutorials on building providers with the Application Block Software Factory to the Videos page. This is the first time I've created any videos like this, so please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions to improve them.

Also if you think you can do better, please go ahead and record your own videos and I will add them to the page!

Tom
Apr 12, 2007 at 5:46 PM
Has anyone checked these out? Any feedback?
Apr 13, 2007 at 1:28 AM
OK, even if nobody is watching these, I'm having fun making them so I just posted the 3rd installment of the ABSF show, demonstrating how to build new application blocks using the factory. Enjoy (or don't!)

Tom
Apr 13, 2007 at 5:51 AM
Great videos. Keep them coming.
Is there source code avaliable?
Apr 13, 2007 at 12:37 PM
Thanks Tom
Apr 13, 2007 at 4:57 PM
Thanks guys. Simon - I just posted the code from the videos to the wiki page. I didn't do any additional clean up, so what you download is what you saw me build on the videos :-)

Tom
Apr 17, 2007 at 2:43 AM
Whats with the sound in the 3rd video. Sounds like you are talking through a metal pipe.
Apr 17, 2007 at 5:03 AM
Sorry! You can blame Don. He very selfishly chose to go to a meeting at the time I'd allocated to record the third video so I couldn't borrow his decent microphone. I used a cheap headset, which obviously wasn't as good. I hope you could still understand what I was talking about (aside from the accent ;-)

Tom