Problems to Generate a proyect with WSSF

Topics: Building and extending application blocks, Caching Application Block , Cryptography Application Block, Data Access Application Block, Enterprise Library Core, Exception Handling Application Block, General discussion, Logging Application Block, Policy Injection Application Block, Pre-release discussions, Security Application Block, Validation Application Block
Oct 13, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Hi! everybody.

I have a problem when I try to generate my project, the error that I get is the folowing:

The type initializer for 'System.ServiceModel.DiagnosticUtility' threw an exception.

And when I run my webService I get:

System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace..ctor(System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.TraceSourceKind, System.String, System.String)

<!-- body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px} b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px} H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red } H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon } pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em} .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;} .version {color: gray;} .error {margin-bottom: 10px;} .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; } -->

Server Error in '/WCFS.Host' Application.

System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace..ctor(System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.TraceSourceKind, System.String, System.String)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MethodAccessException: System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace..ctor(System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.TraceSourceKind, System.String, System.String)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MethodAccessException: System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace..ctor(System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.TraceSourceKind, System.String, System.String)]
   System.ServiceModel.DiagnosticUtility.InitDiagnosticTraceImpl(TraceSourceKind sourceType, String traceSourceName) +0
   System.ServiceModel.DiagnosticUtility.InitializeTracing() +13
   System.ServiceModel.DiagnosticUtility..cctor() +89

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.ServiceModel.DiagnosticUtility' threw an exception.]
   System.ServiceModel.Configuration.ConfigurationHelpers.UnsafeGetAssociatedSection(ContextInformation evalContext, String sectionPath) +116
   System.ServiceModel.Configuration.ServiceHostingEnvironmentSection.UnsafeGetSection() +33
   System.ServiceModel.HostingManager.LoadConfigParameters() +30
   System.ServiceModel.HostingManager..ctor() +112
   System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.EnsureInitialized() +160
   System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.OnEnsureInitialized(Object state) +5
   System.ServiceModel.PartialTrustHelpers.PartialTrustInvoke(ContextCallback callback, Object state) +84
   System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule.ProcessRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +103
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +157
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +65

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

I have tried everything, and I can not eliminate the error. This error happened suddenly...

Even I have uninstalled the. NET and the framework of my computer but it does'n work. Any idea why happen this???
Thanks for your help!!!!!

Oct 14, 2009 at 2:46 AM

Hi,

Can you try posting this to the WSSF forum to get better answer: http://servicefactory.codeplex.com/Thread/List.aspx

Valiant Dudan
Global Technology and Solutions
Avanade, Inc.
entlib.support@avanade.com