Need Enterprise Lib 1.0 1763 - Please !

Sep 22, 2009 at 5:27 AM

As per below , seems its deprecated. I have a crappy old app that I need to get onto Framework 2.0 / New Server . Can anyone get me a copy of it  ????

http://entlib.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=46449

I know it will be better to migrate to new version , but don't want to spend the time doing that / app will be decommed in the medium term so can't justify the time

cheers,

Andy.

Sep 22, 2009 at 7:37 AM

Hi,

I think we may ask the ent lib team regarding this patch. If it is possible that they provide the patch. We'll get back to you.

Valiant Dudan
Global Technology and Solutions
Avanade, Inc.
entlib.support@avanade.com

Sep 23, 2009 at 6:01 AM

Could you at least upgrade to Entlib 1.1? It's got that patch in it and a bunch of other bug fixes aside, and it's source compatible with 1.0, so shouldn't be much more than update the references, change the version #'s in the config file, and recompile.

Sep 24, 2009 at 8:07 PM

We could try , could you send me the stuff and any step by step instructions that would be great

Sep 30, 2009 at 5:10 AM

Andy, please contact me directly with your email. I have the patch you wanted, but you never replied to my contact attempt through codeplex.

-Chris

Sep 30, 2009 at 7:55 PM
here it is . I did reply to the thread ?

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:11:04 -0700
Subject: Re: Need Enterprise Lib 1.0 1763 - Please ! [entlib:69664]

Andy, please contact me directly with your email. I have the patch you wanted, but you never replied to my contact attempt through codeplex.
-Chris
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (entlib@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email entlib@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

View your Twitter and Flickr updates from one place - Learn more!
Sep 30, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Please click on my user name to the left of this message. That'll take you to a screen that lets you send a message to me directly. Then I'll have your email address and be able to send you the patch. Replies to the thread don't give me your contact info.

-Chris