MSEntlib6 finally out...

Topics: Autoscaling Application Block ("Wasabi"), Building and extending application blocks, Caching Application Block , Cryptography Application Block, Data Access Application Block, Enterprise Library Core, Exception Handling Application Block, General discussion, Logging Application Block, Policy Injection Application Block, Security Application Block, Semantic Logging Application Block, Silverlight Integration Pack, Transient Fault Handling Application Block ("Topaz"), Validation Application Block, Windows Azure Integration Pack
May 19, 2013 at 11:32 PM
I've been waiting very long time to see that, and here it is, a completely updated version, designed to integrate with the latest .NET features, much improving on features that already existed, and providing even more robust functionality for use with Windows Azure, WPF, WCF, and ASP.NET. There are very few other frameworks so mature and well designed.

It'll take me some time to get up to speed with the new features, but as with previous versions, that time is well worth it. After a quick evaluation I'm gonna introduce it to my team for use with next major releases of our products.

Thanks, Patterns and Practices team!

Best Regards,
Piotr