Error with certificat in worker role

Topics: Autoscaling Application Block ("Wasabi"), Caching Application Block , General discussion, Logging Application Block
Mar 12, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Hi everyone,

I create an web App and i implement wasabi,
After a lot of days trying to resolve my problems, i have this following error :
The certificate with thumbprint '5A4081821ADA9A4B8D8E78991532F3152025CECB' in store name 'My' and store location 'LocalMachine' could not be found.
I have already follow this :
Create a new cert
upload to settings -> cert management
add Thumbprint for my web and worker role
change to CurrentUser in service and def
redeploy

but always the same error since Friday :-(

does It anybody who can help me?
thank you,
Kenny
Mar 16, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Have you deployed the certificate as per Deploying the Autoscaling Application Block?

If you go to the Worker Role Settings in your project is your certificate added to the list of Certificates?

If you RDP into the role is the certificate installed in the certificate store?

Also, I noticed this Stack Overflow answer which could help.

~~
Randy Levy
entlib.support@live.com
Enterprise Library support engineer
Support How-to
Mar 18, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Hi Randylevy,

I solved my problem, I create 2 certificates, one for my wr and 2 for the application, and it works.

Thank you

Best regards,

Kenny Vanmeenen

Sent: zaterdag 16 maart 2013 1:30
To: Vanmeenen, Kenny
Subject: Re: Error with certificat in worker role [entlib:436262]

Have you deployed the certificate as per Deploying the Autoscaling Application Block?

If you go to the Worker Role Settings in your project is your certificate added to the list of Certificates?

If you RDP into the role is the certificate installed in the certificate store?

Also, I noticed this Stack Overflow answer which could help.

~~
Randy Levy
entlib.support@live.com
Enterprise Library support engineer
Support How-to

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

______________________________________________________________________________________

www.accenture.com