about enterprise library DLL

Topics: Data Access Application Block, Enterprise Library Core, General discussion
Oct 26, 2012 at 8:41 AM

hi all,

i am having a doubt of whether enterprise library DLL having x64 bit and x86? or is it when i install the library on a x64 bit computer, the compiled DLL during installation will be 64 bit? i had this DLL issue

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practises.EnterpriseLibrary.Common, Version=5.0.414.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

i am running on a 64 bit windows server and the development pc is of a 64 bit pc with visual studio 2008 (visual studio only run on x86 in development server).

everything works fine at the pc, until i moved this codes into the server, which produces this error. previously i had trouble with the Oracle.DataAccess DLL because of the version of 32 bit and 64 bit. therefore i was wondering if enterprise library had this issue

regards,
martin

Oct 31, 2012 at 2:48 AM

I assume that you resolved this issue already with this thread.

--
Randy Levy
Enterprise Library support engineer
entlib.support@live.com 

Oct 31, 2012 at 2:52 AM
randylevy wrote:

I assume that you resolved this issue already with this thread.

--
Randy Levy
Enterprise Library support engineer
entlib.support@live.com 

yes thanks