Autoscaling ApplicationBlock hosted in worker role

Topics: Windows Azure Integration Pack
Jun 1, 2012 at 7:30 AM

I placed service.xml and rules.xml in blob.

When autoscale application block hosted on worker role,scaling is not happening even after autoscaler obeject created and running,but its working when hosted in on premise console app.

any solution

Jun 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM

My first thought would be if you have deployed the private management certificate as per Deploying the Autoscaling Application Block into the hosted service as well as associating that certificate with the worker role?

I would recommend enabling logging to see what information is being written out by the block.

--
Randy Levy
Enterprise Library support engineer
entlib.support@live.com 

Jun 2, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Hi Randylevy,

First of all thank you very much for providing the solution.
Mistake I was done is not adding certificates to service definition file,and that resolved my problem.

Cheers

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:50 PM, randylevy <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

My first thought would be if you have deployed the private management certificate as per Deploying the Autoscaling Application Block into the hosted service as well as associating that certificate with the worker role?

I would recommend enabling logging to see what information is being written out by the block.

--
Randy Levy
Enterprise Library support engineer
entlib.support@live.com

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (entlib@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email entlib@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Mohan Babu
Tech Lead
Astoria Technologies
Hyderabad