we are using Oracle 10g as a backend and .net 2.0 framework and EnterpriseLibrary 2.0 for database operation. Now we have to create stored procedure to return resultset and recevie that in .net. I have couple of queries
1. Should i use Sys_Refcursor as a out prarmeter in procedure? or i have to have Package with the type ref cursor and use that in SP?.
2. Is it possible with Enterprise library 2. 0 itself or we have to install ODP.net provider?
3. Should we make any changes in Enterprise library configuration.
4. Will that existing option 'cur_out' work for oracle 10g also?
5. Any sample code that calling stored procedure from C#.
Please assist me in this.