Time is off by 4 hours.

Topics: Logging Application Block
May 13, 2008 at 3:59 PM
I have just adding the Logging Block to an application replacing a home grown logging.
I have one problem. The time is off by 4 hours I am assuming what is being represented id GMT. We are GMT -5:00 and we are on Day Light savings so there is there is the 4 hours.

How can I get it to display local time??
May 13, 2008 at 4:07 PM

jmacary wrote:
I have just adding the Logging Block to an application replacing a home grown logging.
I have one problem. The time is off by 4 hours I am assuming what is being represented id GMT. We are GMT -5:00 and we are on Day Light savings so there is there is the 4 hours.

Never mind I should have searched before I asked. {timestamp(local)} is all it took

Thnaks
May 13, 2008 at 4:11 PM
You need to define a TextFormatter and use the {timestamp(local)} token where you want the timestamp in your entry template.

I couldn't find an entry for this in the help file for EntLib, but Tom's post describes this feature.

Fernando

jmacary wrote: