WCF Exception Block build errror

Topics: Building and extending application blocks
Mar 27, 2008 at 11:42 AM
Firstly the WCF folder in the Exception handling block is excluded from the project after i install the entireprise library and open the Source code. I have explicitly included it in the project and added the required references but still getting a error as,
"The type or namespace name 'Design' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Configuration' (are you missing an assembly reference?)"

because of this the exception block doesnt gets build successfuly. Can anybody tell me what is the exact problem, i am using entireprise library 3.1 May 2007 version.
Mar 27, 2008 at 11:57 PM

The main Enterprise Library solution does not include satellite projects that have dependencies on assemblies that may not be included on all development machines. Open the ExceptionHandling solution instead, under App Blocks\Src\ExceptionHandling\ExceptionHandling.VSTS.sln, to get all the EH related projects.

Mar 28, 2008 at 4:48 AM
Still i am getting the same error, the exact place where i am getting the error is in class name "FaultContractExceptionHandlerNode" in the WCF folder of the exceptionhandling library.
The place where i get the error is on the class defination line where it implements abstract class "Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Configuration.Design.ExceptionHandlerNode".