"Could not find schema information" for Enterprise Library entries

Topics: Caching Application Block , Data Access Application Block, Enterprise Library Core, General discussion, Logging Application Block
Oct 23, 2007 at 6:45 PM
I'm sure this is real easy to fix, but I can't find it, sorry to bug you. I have numerous warning messages about not finding schema information for attributes I specified for the Enterprise library in my web.config 'log', 'machineName', etc.

how do I add the schema lookup information so the compiler will stop giving me warnings?
Oct 23, 2007 at 11:32 PM
Edited Oct 23, 2007 at 11:52 PM

hintzen wrote:
I'm sure this is real easy to fix, but I can't find it, sorry to bug you. I have numerous warning messages about not finding schema information for attributes I specified for the Enterprise library in my web.config 'log', 'machineName', etc.

how do I add the schema lookup information so the compiler will stop giving me warnings?

I believe I know how to get rid of those warnings, assuming it is what I think it is! Basically you have a XML document open when performing your compile. Close the XML based config (web.config, app.config etc). That should get rid of your warnings - its probably not the fix that you were expecting, but works!

Hope that helps,

Gareth