WCSF and EntLib Sample and Screencast

Topics: Data Access Application Block, General discussion, Policy Injection Application Block, Validation Application Block
Jul 3, 2007 at 12:23 AM
This is a cross-post from the WCSF Forums, but I thought it might interest some of you in the Enterprise Library Forums as well.

A week ago I created a quick sample that shows off both the Web Client Software Factory and Enterprise Library. In particular, it uses the Validation Application Block, Policy Injection Application Block, and Data Access Application Block in addition to the normal features one would get from the WCSF Application Blocks:

Web Client Software Factory Sample - Validation, Data Access, Policy Injection, Model-View-Presenter

To help point out the various features provided by both the WCSF and EntLib, I created a screencast today that walks through the example and highlights the various features:

Web Client Software Factory and Enterprise Library Sample Screencast

If you are new to Enterprise Library, it may be useful as well as some other screencasts I have created. I don't think you need the WCSF installed to view and run the sample, but unfortunately I don't have a PC that doesn't have all the software factories installed so I can't verify that.

David Hayden
Microsoft MVP C#