Authorization in WCSF

Topics: Policy Injection Application Block, Security Application Block
Jun 1, 2007 at 6:45 AM
Edited Jun 1, 2007 at 6:50 AM
Hi,
I get stuck at one issue related to accessing rules in ruleprovider at Security Application block to Authorization Handler in Policy Injection Application Block..
can we define Policy injection Block and Security application Block in Alternate cofiguration source or xml storefile and access that through our applications web.config file..
i tried that by providing configuration source of alternate config file to System configuration file ..then also its not getting authorization rule . because it should go to System configuration file for configuration sections which are not present in Web.config...
Check this please..
Jun 1, 2007 at 6:51 AM
Edited Jun 1, 2007 at 6:52 AM
Hi,
if want more information about that i will explain in detail...
Jun 1, 2007 at 6:14 PM
You can just put all the configuration information for all the blocks in a separate configuration file as mentioned here:

Enterprise Library External File Configuration Source for Application Block Settings

Or, here is an option that has some side-effects on changing the config but is good for reading:

Config Puzzle

Regards,

Dave

David Hayden
Microsoft MVP C#
Jun 2, 2007 at 7:50 AM

DavidHayden wrote:
You can just put all the configuration information for all the blocks in a separate configuration file as mentioned here:

Enterprise Library External File Configuration Source for Application Block Settings

Or, here is an option that has some side-effects on changing the config but is good for reading:

Config Puzzle

Regards,

Dave

David Hayden
Microsoft MVP C#

Yes David ,
That is working...
just have to add file configuration source and to set . "enterpriseLibrary.ConfigurationSource " section setting...
Have a Nice Day...
Thanks....:)
Jun 7, 2007 at 7:10 AM
Edited Jun 8, 2007 at 11:21 AM
Hi,
I am trying to add rules in RuleProvider of Security Application Block dynamically..
I had use AuthorizationRuleData and IAuthorizationRule interface to add Expression and Rule name...
I want to define operation name with Authorization Handler...to which Rule is applicable ..Anyone knows how to define operation in authorization handler dynamically..
means How to link Azman store operation in Policy Injection Application Block to Rule provider in Security application block
Thanks.. : )